Capitol Senior Care offers an online portal so our clients and their families can get real-time updates on their loved ones’ care. Some other capabilities of our client portal are listed below.
- Schedule and cancel appointments
- Submit requests for specific activities or caregivers
- Read daily visit notes and activity reports
- Sign up for email alerts when visits are rescheduled
- View monthly statements and make online payments
While other home care agencies in Austin are still using paper charting and making it difficult to manage care schedules and invoices, Capitol Senior Care utilizes industry leading software that makes managing your loved ones’ care easy and convenient.
- Capitol Home Health – Medicare Certified Home Health Services in Austin, Marble Falls, San Antonio and Phoenixhttp://www.capitolhh.com/
- Texas Department of Aging and Disabilityhttp://www.dads.state.tx.us/
- Austin Seniorshttp://www.seniorsguide.net/austin
- San Antonio Seniorshttp://www.seniorsguide.net/sanantonio
- Senior Living, Your Unbiased Guide to Senior Living and Retirementhttp://www.seniorliving.org/leisure/top-senior-websites/
- American Heart Associationhttp://www.americanheart.org
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Serviceshttp://www.hhs.gov/
- National Council on Disabilityhttp://www.ncd.gov/
- Caregiving – Insights, Information, Inspirationshttp://caregiving.com
- Senior Veteran's Service Alliancehttp://www.veteransaidbenefit.org/
- National Institutes of Healthhttp://health.nih.gov/
- Help Links
Alzheimer's Texas is the leading, global voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care and support, and the largest private, nonprofit funder of Alzheimer's research.
The American Association of People with Disabilities
The AAPD is dedicated to further the productivity, independence, full citizenship, and total integration of people with disabilities into all aspects of society and the natural environment.
Alzheimer's Foundation of America
Providing optimal care and services to individuals confronting dementia, and to their caregivers and families.
The American Optometric Association
The authority in the optometric profession and leads the way in its mission of improving the quality and availability of eye and vision care everywhere.
Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
CurePSP's mission is to increase awareness of progressive supranuclear palsy, advance research toward a cure, educate health professionals and provide support, education and hope for persons with PSP and their families. PSP: A brain disease that slowly effects walking, balance, swallowing, speaking and eye movement.
Dementia Care Professionals of America
Providing training, qualification and other benefits to healthcare professionals involved in dementia care.
The CareGiver Partnership provides a wide range of home healthcare products that help maintain dignity. They offer fast and free shipping on orders over $50 to your doorstep.
Resource for advice and answers on legal issues for seniors.
National Association for Home Care and Hospice
NAHC is the nation's largest association representing the concerns of home care hospice, home care aide organizations.
Huntington’s Disease Society of America
HDSA provides resources and support for HD families and educates the public (including medical professionals) about HD while building awareness about HD and advocate for HD patients and their families. HD: A degenerative brain disorder that slowly diminishes the ability to work, think, talk and reason.
The National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
Established by the National Institutes of Health, the NIA leads a broad scientific effort to understand the nature of aging and to extend the healthy, active years of life.
The National Institute on Aging
The NHPCO is dedicated to promoting and maintaining quality care for terminally ill patients and their families.
Health information from the National Institutes of Health for Seniors.
Patient Advocate Foundation
Patient Advocate Foundation is a national non-profit organization that serves as an active liaison between the patient and their insurer, employer and/or creditors to resolve insurance, job retention and/or debt crisis matters relative to their diagnosis through case managers, doctors and attorneys. Patient Advocate Foundation seeks to safeguard patients through effective mediation assuring access to care, maintenance of employment and preservation of their financial stability.
Private Duty Home Care Association
The PDHCA believes that all persons with needs should be able to live independently and safely at home for as long as possible with the assistance of qualified, accountable home care services.